Warning: Illegal string offset 'instance' in /home/forsaken/public_html/beta/wp-content/plugins/theme-my-login/includes/class-theme-my-login.php on line 998

Warning: Illegal string offset 'instance' in /home/forsaken/public_html/beta/wp-content/plugins/theme-my-login/includes/class-theme-my-login.php on line 1002

Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_styles() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/forsaken/public_html/beta/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 579

Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_scripts() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/forsaken/public_html/beta/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 579

Warning: Parameter 1 to Theme_My_Login_Custom_Passwords::action_messages() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/forsaken/public_html/beta/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 579

Warning: Parameter 1 to Theme_My_Login_Security::action_messages() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/forsaken/public_html/beta/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 579
Topic: Stabbings/Other Crime | Forsaken Gaming

Topic: Stabbings/Other Crime

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Happyarry 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

(FG) Bennett

up north, yorkshire side?

Anonymous

Sounds like something all the little twats in liverpool would do…

I Have a solution let the little retards drink in pubs… keeps them off the street..

Lol

(FG) Blade

Better solution: tougher policing!
    Instead of 'more police' try harsher sentencing. Who gives a fuck about an ASBO. £1000 fine and 6 months prison for physical abuse, 5 years for a non-lethal stabbing and life for murder.

That's how I'd do it!

LeecHy

you could solve a lot of this by simply using a bit of common sense.
    You arrest some scrote (knowing full well he'll be back on the street in no time), usher him into a room and put a bullet in the back of his skull.
    If his parents come down to give the police grief with their sanctimonious bullshit (my little xxx is an angel, he'd never do no wrong) you usher the into the same room and lo and behold, a bullet used is a hundred lives spared.
    most of these little turds know they can do what they like, when they like because there is no respect in people today (don't get me wrong, i know respect has to be earned, not given). the laws of this country are specifically set up to protect the criminal rather than the victim and that is flat wrong. little shit-houses sat drinking and giving out abuse should be given a severe beating (and the fucking parents too if you can get 'em out of the pub).
    Sorry for the rant, but i'm so fuckin sick of do-gooders ruining this nation.

(FG) Blade

QUOTE (LeecHy @ Jul 10 2008, 08:34 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i'm so fuckin sick of do-gooders ruining this nation.

Hear hear!
    But LMAO @ ur 'bullet therapy' idea. I love it but it's completely unlawful, and the wrong people could easily abuse it.

(FG) Waidey

Agreed (to an extent) Leechy, death penalty would solve a lot of crime im sure but all the fuss would be unstoppable until it was revoked again.

Think i've read like 10 serious assults (sexual, knives, guns etc) in my local paper in the past month and to be hohnest it scares the hell out of me. I used to go into town for nights out, now it's to the local pub 5 mins away.

Agreed fully on Blades harsher sentencing. You stole a pen from a bank – 10 years [email protected]~!

(FG) Blade

QUOTE ((FG) Waidey @ Jul 10 2008, 11:40 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You stole a pen from a bank – 10 years [email protected]~!

Perhaps not, i just think that anti-social crimes should be harshened… not a real word, but you get what I mean.

Happyarry

Get the fucking lot in the army up the front line and whoever returns home after 2 tears will deff behave themselfs??

Little bastards need a fucking good kicking on arrival at army camp then they wont have any do-gooders to run to and sergant @rry would probaly then hose them down and leave them to frezze their bollocks off before they get a “welcome son your in the army now boy!!”

now fuck off over there with the rest of you r fucking lot and shut the fuck up!!!

@rry style!!!!!

(FG) Bennett

QUOTE ((FG) Happyarry @ Jul 14 2008, 07:42 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Get the fucking lot in the army up the front line and whoever returns home after 2 tears will deff behave themselfs??

Little bastards need a fucking good kicking on arrival at army camp then they wont have any do-gooders to run to and sergant @rry would probaly then hose them down and leave them to frezze their bollocks off before they get a “welcome son your in the army now boy!!”

now fuck off over there with the rest of you r fucking lot and shut the fuck up!!!

@rry style!!!!!

dont forget to rub them down with nettals first.

Happyarry

thanks jim!!

Rub the bastards with nettles as jim pointed out too!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.